Monday, October 7, 2013

LONDON

For the past two weeks I have been in London, England with my family. We had a couple of meetings that we had to go to, but after that we became... TOURISTS!! We went to the Tower of London and saw the Crown Jewels. MAN! The Royal family is LOADED! After we finished awing at someone else's wealth, we went to the gift shop. It is there where we got a bunch of overly priced items and fake jewelry! I don't really remember too much after that so let's move on to the next place, The Science Museum! I highly recommend the epic museum! It's not really a museum though, it's more like a play ground of awesomeness! In the museum there is a flight simulator that you control, and if you decide to flip over in the simulator, you flip over in real life. In was mental! We also went to the London Eye which went so high in the sky I almost cried! We also went to the London Dungeon! 10 out of 10! It scared to life, made me laugh my organs out, and fear for my life! That's basically our trip in London in a BIG summary. Sorry to my follower for not posting :)

-Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment