Monday, September 9, 2013

Angel

My version of dubstep:

Dow wow teteteteeeteteo
Bow wow bowchica bububububohhh!!!
Buhhh bwanananananow
Abrumbrumbrumbrum bowdadow bowda dow
DUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!

Yeah, today I'm just going to talk about my cat because I have nothing else to talk about. My cat is a hyland-lynx and her name is Angel:). She is a house cat because even though she is part lynx, her breed can't survive outside. She loves cuddling at night, stealing my bacon, attacking me, stoping me from working, scratching my stomach, and falls asleep while she's standing. Yeah, she's a pretty weird cat... but I prefer the term "*Special*". So birds watch out! Well, she probably is too fat to actually catch a bird, but that doesn't matter. It's the thought that counts.

-Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment